Thinking of hiring an assistant? I don't know what I'd do without mine! She's essential to the success of my business.
Today I'm talking all about all the things an executive assistant can take off your plate.
The question I'm asked most often is around who to hire, when to hire, and how to find the best fit for the position.
If you're on the fence about who to hire, you won't want to miss this episode.
This really needs to be the year you hire an executive assistant because I'm sure you still have tasks on your list that aren't the best use of your time as the CEO of your small business.
3 key points in today's episode:
* The difference between an executive assistant and a personal assistant
* Thoughts on hiring local vs. virtual (someone local has major perks)
* How to assess your needs to create the right role and hire the right person
Time to take checking email, scheduling appointments, or creating intake forms off your schedule to free up space for visioning, planning, and creating offers.
Did you love today’s episode?
1. Take a screenshot and share it to your IG stories. Tag me @stacytuschl!
2. Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
Check out the 4 inevitable stages of what it takes to become a powerhouse and successfully have your business work for you. Watch the FREE training here: https://stacytuschl.com/insider
Get your business running smoothly with Well-Oiled Operations.
Learn the 3 secrets to removing yourself as the bottleneck and scaling faster than ever in my next free master class. Sign up here: