Stacy Tuschl is a speaker, business coach, and the owner of The Academy of Performing Arts in Wisconsin. She is the author of the book “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” where she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success.
Welcome back to another episode of the Foot Traffic podcast!!
Today I am interviewing Geoff Woods, the host of The ONE Thing Podcast and the Vice-President of The ONE Thing. Geoff has been featured in Entrepreneur.com and is on a mission to teach people how to live a life of focus so they can have more by doing less.
During this time of uncertainty in the world, your normal working environment has been completely disrupted. Your profitability is on the line. Now is the most important time for you to line up all your dominos and find the one thing you need to tackle first!
Some highlights include:
- How do you narrow your list to find the one thing?
- How do you take a vision and turn that into an activity you can do today?
- How much time should you dedicate to your one thing?
- What's the one thing you can do to make your team successful and feel supported?
- How much of the one thing is strategy and how much is mindset?
- The difference between an expense and an investment
To learn more head to www.the1thing.com and make sure to subscribe to The ONE Thing Podcast.
--> Want to work with the Foot Traffic Team and skyrocket your business during a recession? Here is a quick overview of the Foot Traffic Formula program: For the next 12 months, we are building out your marketing plan, systems, helping you increase your revenue so you can start to hire and remove some of the stress and pressure going on right now.
- 12 months of on-going strategy, systems, and support
- Weekly laser coaching sessions with me
- Weekly office hours and trainings with Team Foot Traffic to learn likes copywriting, paid IG and FB ads, funnel implementation and more
- Private onboarding call to get you started on the right foot
- A Dedicated Community Manager that is in the FB group every weekday answering your questions
- A Dedicated Accountability Coach to work with every month for 25 minutes PRIVATELY. We want to help hold you accountable to hit your goals.
Your investment is just $497/month or pay in full to receive 10% off.
Click here to pay monthly.
Click here to pay in full.
This is it! If you're ready, I can't wait to welcome you into the program.