Today we're talking all about how to test new marketing strategies (without tanking your results).
There are three main reasons to be cautious about jumping on every new marketing strategy you hear.
In today's episode, I'll tell you how I keep myself from getting tripped up with new strategies because of the three things I know about other entrepreneurs who share "what's working" for them.
Three key takeaways from this episode:
1. The advice I'm sharing here doesn't exclusively apply to marketing. You can use it to test and strategize with hiring, time management, etc.
2. When you need to try out a strategy and most importantly when you really don't.
3. If you decide to test something new, how to do so in a way that will be easy to track and eliminate confusion.
It's really easy to fall into thinking that every new strategy you hear is going to be "the thing" that blows your results out of the water. I hope you come away from this episode knowing exactly how to see new ideas as a theory and how to test them without wiping out the success you're already experiencing.
Did you love today’s episode?
1. Take a screenshot and share it to your IG stories. Tag me @stacytuschl!
2. Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
1. Snag our most talked about System - How to Hire an A-Player Assistant in 14 Days Or Less Here.
2. Talk to one of our Scale Specialists and learn how Well-Oiled Operations can help you.
Book a free call at http://www.stacytuschl.com/call