My most productive time is before everyone else is up for the day. I often get asked about my morning routine that sets me up for success. So in today's episode, I'm sharing exactly what I do in my morning routine as a 7-figure entrepreneur of multiple businesses.
This morning routine is all about getting in the right mindset to follow through with my intentions and take care of myself physically so I can be in peak performance mode as much as possible.
Three key elements of a successful morning routine:
1. A consistent wake-up time -- I'll share how I wake up early enough to take advantage of time before the kids are up but in a way that is gentle on our biological rhythms. Blaring alarm clock? No thank you. To get Stacy's wake up clock click here.
2. Hydration -- but first, water. I'll share why this is one of the first things I do and my thoughts on the bulletproof coffee trend.
3. Mindset -- I'll share the journaling and writing I do to commit to the priorities for the day and the unconventional way I write my intentions.
Does your morning routine need a reboot? I hope you'll try some of these tips to boost your productivity. I'm not perfect with this morning routine, of course. But I definitely feel the impact when I don't stick with it so I can guarantee it works.
Did you love today’s episode?
1. Take a screenshot and share it to your IG stories. Tag me @stacytuschl!
2. Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
WELL-OILED OPERATIONS: Learn how to remove yourself as the bottleneck of your successful growth and build a business that can run without you! www.welloiledoperations.com/register
MASTERMIND: Check out the 4 inevitable stages of what it takes to become a powerhouse and successfully have your business work for you. Watch the FREE training here: https://stacytuschl.com/insider