My evening routine as an entrepreneur, especially because I work from my home office, is essential to transitioning away from work and into family time at the end of the day.
In today's episode, I'm sharing exactly what my evening routine looks like as I finish up work in a way that's proactive and prepares me for the next day.
Three key elements of my evening routine you might want to try:
1. The importance of a transition for your brain at the end of the day and the way I prepare to shift my mindset from entrepreneur to parent.
2. I'm sharing here some ways we connect as a family after the work and school day and resources we use to start conversations.
3. The powerful practices we use to develop values and character in our kids that also help me stay in a positive mindset at the end of every day.
I'm happy to share this evening routine with you so you can take what might work in your life and use it to cultivate a healthy mindset which we all know is the solid foundation for a successful business. Let me know if you try any of these tips!
101 CBD Oil -25% off to try it- https://101cbd.ositracker.com/211060/13178
Wake Up Clock - https://amzn.to/3vGwmVl
Did you love today’s episode?
1. Take a screenshot and share it to your IG stories. Tag me @stacytuschl!
2. Leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Ways to work with Stacy:
WELL-OILED OPERATIONS: Learn how to remove yourself as the bottleneck of your successful growth and build a business that can run without you! www.welloiledoperations.com/register
MASTERMIND: Check out the 4 inevitable stages of what it takes to become a powerhouse and successfully have your business work for you. Watch the FREE training here: https://stacytuschl.com/insider